ala Tumblr~

Tikky Tok 4 My aGe

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ceritera Que..

~Renungan Qeeta~

Friday, November 5, 2010

love....sad...erm...dun knw...

assalammua'laikum...
~k..cer 4 2day...ahhaha...ystrday kan...a fren tagged me on a video..it was a song...its great..i lve that song..ahaha..it was soo sweeettt...so,i thought,i did he taggd me on tis???huhu...not sure wat he means but i really wnna fnd out..ahahha..
~my life,,,,,u know i lke tis guy too dnt u??n when he tggd me on tat vid,it brngs to my curiosity..ahahah...ive got to find out!!!
~im really happy to chat with 3rd buddy yesterday...since i ran out of crdit,we can ony communicate through fb..ahahha...
~plans 4 2day,wanna go 2 JP to watch stomping...waahhhh!!!!!!manifique...ahahahha...cant wait since ystrday...soo xcited...but,nana btaw perlu tiket...plus,xda fren..transport lg problm..ish...plg2 dpt tgk d 1b 2..so u thnk u got talent...isk..mlz laa..wnna c stomping..aiyak..
~kmarin,i got in a bad mud..so,feel lke eating ice cream..skali tgk,my ice cream kna mkn da...its not there oredy..erghh!!!so angry wo..geram tul ngn cpa yg amik 2..bdosa btul dya..mkn hasil curi..x knyang jua dya 2..hhhuhu...
~plus,i stll rmmber how cuzzy touches my pinggang...ARGHHHH!!!! im soooo angry...i dun like it!!! x fhm bhs tul..suka pgg2..kin mls..cam mw bg pnampar jak ny bha..pgg2 la tgn org...apa2 la..skali dya p pgg pnggang plak,aiyow..tahap gaban suda 2 yaw..hate ow!!
im in trauma juz bcoz of him jak...makes me afraid 2 get close 2 boys..n makes me hate evybdy who touch me..even on my hand..huh!
~i really want tat book ow..i better buy yg 1 set kan..huhu..t i smpn2 dlu la..bru p bli..coz skrg mc out of mney kan...ahha...
~i juz found out tat adri lives in tenghilan..hahaha...near my village jew..ahaha..dya d ats...my vllage mw trun bukit g...ahahhaha...n i like his sis..so nice..haha
~i thnk tats all 4 2day...nty smbung lg..dun knw wat 2 say anymre..haha
~ouh ya...'he' is xtually kkasih gelap..ahahhahahhaa....i like him since we frst met in camp..hahaha..but,dun thnk too far fieyra..ermm..i do like him..but what i mean is i juz wanna b his fren..close frenz perhaps..or....ahhahhaa....watever..
~2 my frenz...yesterday...tanx 4 cheering me up..u guys make me laugh..ahhaha...hilang stress truz..tanx yall...love u all ssoooooo much..ahahhha

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Greatest Person~